Hi, my name is Garrett. I’m a qualified glazier with 16 years experience, serving the northside of Brisbane from the City to Strathpine.
Call 0426 213 581, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form above to make an inquiry.
Why choose me?
- I am qualified and insured.
- I take my time to make sure my work is of a high standard.
- I understand your time is important. I will always contact you about half an hour before I arrive.
- I accept eftpos and credit cards.
- Cheaper than double glazed units.
- I have had good feedback from customers that have installed secondary glazing to reduce traffic noise.
- A typical “secondary glazing” installation is a new window installed on the inside face of existing timber reveals creating an air space of roughly 100mm from the existing window.
- Secondary glazing will usually include laminated glass in the new window. This helps to keep sound out and it is also much safer than regular glass.
Laminated glass, acoustic laminate
- Usually the cheapest and most simple solution.
- I have had good feedback from customers that have installed acoustic laminate to reduce traffic noise.
- Existing glass is removed and replaced with 6.38mm – 6.5mm laminated safety glass.
Double glazed units
- Double glazing is usually the more expensive option.
- Made up of “double glazed units” – two panes of glass separated by a black spacer bar (pictured below).
- Sound reduction is similar to secondary glazing however it has better heat insulation.
- Usually requires new windows or doors to be installed as double glazed units are 18-25mm thick.
Jobs under $3300 only.