Hi, my name is Garrett. I’m a qualified glazier with 16 years experience, serving the northside of Brisbane from the City to Strathpine.
Call 0426 213 581, e-mail email@example.com, or fill out the form above to make an inquiry.
Why choose me?
- I am qualified and insured.
- I take my time to make sure my work is of a high standard.
- I understand your time is important. I will always contact you about half an hour before I arrive.
- I accept eftpos and credit cards.
If you are unsure about any of these questions I’m happy to visit and provide a free quote during normal business hours. Here is a short list of information that will help me to provide a quote for glass replacement:
- A rough idea of the size.
- Is the window easily accessible from inside and outside?
- Is the glass clear, frosted or tinted? (scroll down for photos of patterns that are available.)
- If you have any photos available that can also help to speed up the process. Photos taken a few meters away from the window are best.
I will also need to know if the broken panel is in any of the following locations. This is because any glass I install needs to meet Australian standards by law.
- Within half a metre (50cm) of the floor (inside or outside)
- Part of a door
- Within 30cm of a door
- Within 2 metres of steps or stairs (inside or outside)
- In a bathroom or pool area
Jobs under $3300 only.