Hi, my name is Garrett. I’m a qualified glazier with 17 years experience, serving the northside of Brisbane from the City to Strathpine.
Call or text 0426 213 581, or e-mail email@example.com to make an enquiry.
Why choose me?
- I am qualified and insured.
- I take my time to make sure my work is of a high standard.
- I understand your time is important. I will always contact you about half an hour before I arrive.
- I accept eftpos and credit cards (No pay wave, card and pin number are required. 1% fee applies to all card payments).
Here is a short list of information that will help me to provide a quote for glass replacement. If you are unsure about any of these questions I’m happy to visit and provide a free quote.
- A rough idea of the size.
- Is the window easily accessible from inside and outside?
- Is the glass clear, frosted or tinted? (Click here to view photos of common glass types that I can supply.)
- If you have any photos available that can also help to speed up the process. Photos taken a few meters away from the window are best.
I will also need to know if the broken panel is in any of the following locations. This is because any glass I install needs to meet Australian standards by law.
- Within half a metre (50cm) of the floor (inside or outside)
- Part of a door
- Within 30cm of a door
- Within 2 metres of steps or stairs (inside or outside)
- In a bathroom or pool area
Jobs under $3300 only.